I'm in Goldendale, WA with my daughter Jen for the weekend. (Goldendale is 2 hours east of Portland, OR.) Starbucks' Christmas Blend will be brewed in the morning and then it's your choice of a Starbucks' drink in Portland. You can shop with us at IKEA and Craft Warehouse!!! Fun girlfriend stuff!! Here's my gratitude list for the week:
1. A day off on Thursday, even though I didn't want a day off! I was able to relax and get some things done that really needed to be completed, including a dr appt.
2. Another wonderful doctor who listens and show compassion. (We think I have a stress fracture in my foot and I needed help getting back on all my meds in order to stay healthy!)
3. Worship Night at Life Center North on Thursday and friends that prayed for my foot! A song from last night is Lincoln Brewster's All To You -- "I've searched and came up empty, This world has nothing for me, You are my One and Only. I'm living my life for You and I'm giving everything to you. Not holding back, from every part, I'm giving it all to you!"
4. My car behaved all the way down to Goldendale. The transmission sounds like it's going out! ARGH! But on a very positive note: It was a beautiful night to drive down here, following the Columbia River and coming over Satus Pass. The stars were super bright and the crescent moon reminded me of the pillar of fire that the Israelites followed in the desert.
5. Friends from all over the world who lift my heart and spirits by their emails! (and for friends in Spokane who continually show me love!!)
Looking forward to hearing your gratitude items, too~