Good morning! Today's latte is from Cafe Fresca at Holy Family Hospital in Spokane. I just left there after having a follow up mammogram and ultrasound. I also got to visit with my good friend Diane who works at Holy Family. Life is good in the lump department...very benign features and I'll get checked again in a year.
I am on my way out the door to Leavenworth, WA for a relaxing weekend on the Wenatchee River. We were blessed to be able to rent a big cabin for my cousins, David and myself. Having spent six years in Germany, Leavenworth isn't much of a Bavarian type town for us but it's still a great place to visit and play. Ready to go....and guess what? There's a Starbucks in Leavenworth. Score~
Here's my gratitude list for the week:
1. suntan lotion! My nose keeps getting darker and darker so I have been putting Face 45 on it. I also lost my sunglasses so there's not the very noticeable line anymore! :)
2. Jennifer! She's home for the weekend to hang out with the Beagle Boys and kitties.
3. Ian! He's back in San Francisco going to college at Art Academy Institute. Keep him in your prayers as he searches for a job and an apartment to move into with his friends. It was nice to have him home to hang out with the beagle boys while I am at camp all week.
4. a cool place to lay my head! I've had horrid headaches due to the heat and it was nice to come home last night & be cooled off in our basement. Of course, our temps are usual for Eastern WA. Can't imagine what Puget Sound people are feeling with their super high temps.
5. watching kids laugh and play at camp! Jenny and Brian's two kids were at camp with me this week. I didn't get to be with them much but it was fun to watch them have a wonderful time!
Have a wonderful week~ miss hearing from you all!!