1. Company Girl Coffee Friday. Woohoo -- I'm always game for more coffee and friends. Rachel Anne's daily challenges help me to remember to be "Jesus with skin on", making life more enjoyable around my house!
2. Early mornings when no one else has been outside yet. This snowy picture was taken out my back door at 8 AM.
3. The Snowblower! It's been a lifesaver these past few weeks. (although after falling today, I'm officially retiring from the snow removal team at my house!)
4. Friends who came over for dinner last night and played games, too. What a great time!
5. Continual supply of dry socks. There's puddles of melted snow on my floors and I'm always stepping in those puddles. Thank goodness for dry socks (and slippers when I finally put them on!), plus David who keeps my supply stocked!
6. A new camera. I was able to buy my camera on base this week for a great price. Keeping this one up high from puppies and kitties!
7. Living Proof Ministries! Beth Moore has challenged us to memorize two scriptures a month. I have chosen this verse for the first half of the month: Isaiah 30:21 (NIV) Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."