Friday, January 16, 2009

Coffee and Friends!


Good morning, girlfriends! I am headed over to Starbucks this morning to meet with my beautiful friend Polly for a venti, non-fat, extra hot vanilla latte. It's an early morning meeting because she is headed to work. (and I'm headed to the gym!) It's been awhile since we've connected and I can't wait to see her. I'm so grateful for Polly and her friendship. She's a Whitworth University 2007 graduate just like me. I absolutely could not have finished my degree without Polly and the rest of my fantastic teaching cohort! Polly and I been through a lot together and she's always an encouragement to me, even when she thinks she isn't. We're both learning to trust in Him!

Take time today to reach out to someone you haven't connected with lately...you'll be glad you did!


2 Corinthians 3-5 (The Message) says "All praise to the God and Father of our Master, Jesus the Messiah! Father of all mercy! God of all healing counsel! He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. We have plenty of hard times that come from following the Messiah, but no more so than the good times of his healing comfort—we get a full measure of that, too."

No comments: