Friday, May 1, 2009
Gratitude Friday and HAPPY MAY DAY!
Good morning, everyone! Coffee's on, cups are on the counter waiting for you. Enjoy the freshly roasted coffee that the Duke roasted for us earlier this week.
Today's Gratitude List:
1. God's grace that reaches down to me even when I mess up big time!
2. Worship night at Melissa's church! It was a blessing to just sit there and absorb.
3. My dad and his family. Even though it was a bit awkward, it was nice to have them at my house and be a part of their lives for 17 hours.
4. Friends who meet for coffee, lunch, birthday celebrations.
5. Continued weight loss and being in good health! Having a compromised immune system, I always expect to get everyone's germs and I have only been sick once this school year. I've been in many classrooms with kiddos, too. Still don't have much of a voice because of pollen allergies but I can live with it for another week. My advice for staying healthy: wash your hands often, NEVER use anyone else's pencil or pen, get lots of sleep, exercise!
6. Drs who saw the Class 2 Block in my husband's heart monitor report and put him on blood pressure medicine to help with the problem!
I'm teaching Kindergarten this morning so I'm headed out in a little bit. What's on your list today? I'd love to come visit you -- I'll even bring my own coffee mug!