Due to flying out of Spokane early Friday morning, I didn't get a chance to do my gratitude list! So here it is for today -- iced tea is being served so you can grab a glass full of ice, fill it up with the iced tea, sip on it and enjoy the beautiful TX weather in "our" backyard. (Thanks, Lisa!)
1. all of the special ladies in my life who have been a mom figure to me over the years! I've had great positive role models and I've learned a lot to get me to where I am today. I am truly blessed!
2. naps! On the plane between Seattle and Dallas/Ft Worth & even a nap today. They really re-energize me and I love my naps.
3. Starbucks in airports! Happy sigh...need I say more?
4. a wonderful week of teaching with amazing kids!
5. the ability to run/walk in the Buffalo Boogie this morning. The weather was in the mid 70's with a light mist, making for great conditions. I felt great and managed to pull off a 36:22 race time. Not bad for the last mile being a gradual uphill.
6. and, last but not least, Lisa! She who continually loves me just the way I am, shares her air miles with me so I can come have a girl's weekend and knows when life has its ups & downs for me and takes appropriate action. Thanks for being a friend all these years since we lived in Germany!
PS Stay tuned for more as I meet Rachel Anne this weekend! :)