This morning I'm serving coffee that my husband roasted himself. Not sure what country the beans are from, but it's pretty yummy! Grab a cup and join me in Gratitude Friday.
1. first day of Spring! I look forward to this day so much, esp after the winter that Spokane has had! I love the daffodils and tulips that are coming up. Just new life!!
2. great teaching jobs all this week. I've taught two different classes of first graders and two different classes of 5th and 6th graders. Each class is unique and wonderful!
3. having Ian home this week for his spring break. I haven't seen much of him, but it's nice having him home!
4. the gift of sight and hearing. I'm looking out into my backyard and can see the little weeping willow tree with its new buds and the snow is all gone! I can hear the birds singing outside & my radio inside playing "Who Am I?" (When I had optic neuritis last year, sight became a big issue as I lost vision in my left eye for three weeks. SCARY!)
5. brand new soft white socks that match! Today is a casual day at school so I'm in jeans, Ridgeview t-shirt and new white socks with my comfy Saucony shoes. It's going to be a great day!