Good morning to you! After sleeping 10 hours last night, it truly is a gratitude Friday of YAHOOO, it's FRIDAY and it's SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK!! :)
Grab a big mug this morning. You can have coffee, tea or whatever else your heart desires! Today I'm asking you sit down with me and share your gratitude list! After you've read my list, I'd love a word of encouragement from you, too, for my journal I've kept about my MS journey. Here's my gratitude list for today:
1. for a wonderful dr 8 years ago who saw through all of my physical pain and made the decision to have an MRI done of my brain. Today is my 8th anniversary of the MS diagnosis and I'm going pretty strong! There are days that I take it easy but if you have read anything on this blog, you'll know I'm very active and don't let the dust settle on me much. To learn more about MS, visit the National MS Society's web site and Copaxone's web site (the daily shot I take!) You'll learn lots about this horrid disease! You can always ask me questions, too.
2. for the beautiful sunshine! Yesterday being out on the playground was amazing. I didn't even have to wear a coat and got to pull out the sunglasses!
3. for Mr. York! He was wearing a heart monitor for a few days to check out to see what his heart's doing and why he's having problems breathing. He also had a job interview and test for a position with the WA State Patrol. I think this job would be perfect for him and give a better sense of belonging (if that's the right word to use). He goes on Thursday for another big test for the job! We'll find out in a few weeks about his heart! (and believe me, I made sure his heart got a great workout....smiling!)
4. for a very full week of teaching. The kids have amazed me all week, made my heart sing with excitement each and every day. You know I got tired and I think I'm recharged now for today. I bet Starbucks can help me out this morning a little bit to make sure I'm recharged!
5. for this verse: "Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face daily" Psalm 105:4 Exactly what I needed to read this morning!
Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!! Thanks for your latte comments~