Thursday, March 5, 2009

DisneyWorld is just in time...it's snowing big time in Spokane!

Good morning! I leave in a few hours for Disney World. The snowflakes just starting coming down an hour ago. I put the snow shovels away on Tuesday, perhaps a bit too premature on my part. Oh well, I'm not going to shovel. I'm headed to FLORIDA!

I'm about packed and thinking about what little things I might need to get done before Lisa takes me to the airport. The beagle boys got a bath this morning so they won't be stinky for Mr. York while I'm gone and I've got dishes done. Everything else...who cares?! :)

I'll try to check in while I'm gone. Not taking my computer but one of the girlfriends will probably have their's.

Have a wonderful four days while I'm gone!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Enjoy your trip! DisneyWorld is one of my favorite places!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Well, you just have a grand old time and we'll be looking for stellar posts upon your return! Tell Mickey hi from the Montana gang!

mholgate said...

I was wondering if you would post about the snow before you left...

You lucky girl! Take in a little sunshine for me, will ya?

At least it seems to have slowed down for the time being!

Have fun! : )
-Melissa

Joyce said...

Hope your trip is wonderful. So jealous-I love Disneyworld.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pictures when you return.