I got a late start today on my Gratitude List! I took today off from work and just enjoyed the day. Grab a cup of tea or coffee and share your list with me~ I so enjoy reading your lists of gratitude!
1. sunshine, sunshine, sunshine! (warm and sunny, cold and sunny -- I've experienced both this week)
2. a wonderful neurologist who not only prayed with me during last week's visit, but called me up today to check on me. WOW!
3. my hair stylist Melissa. What a hero! We (she!) took care of that grey today, added some highlights and texturized my hair. It's beautiful once again!
4. my principal friend who has been there for me through thick and thin these past 10 years & I'm blessed because of her positive role model as an educator and a friend. Please be praying for her in the next few weeks!
5. the beauty of Tshimakain Creek Camp! I went out there to deliver a few things and got to tour the camp. This is where I'll be working all summer. It was soooooo pretty -- deer on the property, the Spokane River running alongside the camp, wonderful new facilities and great people to work with!
6. Even though I had to leave the warmth and relaxation of Orlando, I jumped back into the teaching routine just fine. I taught Kindergarten, Special Education and third grade this week! LOVE IT~
7. friends who stop by for tea -- what a treat today!