Friday, February 27, 2009
Good morning! Fresh Starbucks coffee is in the coffee pot, tea water is on for those who like Tazo teas (all decaf!) and there's cranberry juice or water, too. A delightful section today for us to share our Gratitude Friday lists with each other!
1. My car! It's back, working 100% better. I loved the paperwork "no charge, no charge, no charge!"
2. The first sign of spring in my back yard! I saw buds on my little weeping willow tree. It's beautiful!
3. Another week of wonderful teaching in three different schools, 1st grade, 5th and 6th grade and 2nd grade! I learned about bats, how to use an Evidence Circle in literature and that I was only 5 years old when the first spaceship landed on the moon. The kids were amazed. Exact date: July 20, 1969.
4. I've got my summer job all lined up already. If you haven't seen yesterday's post, I'm working at the Union Gospel Mission Kids' Camp as the Challenge Course facilitator.
5. My husband has brought me my first cup of coffee each morning and placed it on my bedside. A nice way to wake up, smelling coffee!