Sunday, December 14, 2008

Smelling Coffee...with friends!

My words of wisdom friend Jennifer at Smelling Coffee shared an amazing devotion this morning on her blog! I won't change anything but just share the Bible verses with you here because the devotion was exactly what I needed for the type of week I've had!! Grabbing my latte' and reading this devotion again...thanks, Jennifer!

"The Lord is in the midst of thee. -- Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. -- Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you. -- The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing. -- Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart." from Daily Light on the Daily Path.
Zephaniah 3:15 -- Isaiah 41:10 -- Isaiah 35:3-4 -- Zephaniah 3:17-- Psalm 27:14

The song "I'm smelling coffee..." is running through my head now....how great it is to have Coffee friends!! (Company Girl Coffee link)

3 comments:

Becky W said...

Jennifer is a blessing, isn't she?

Rachel Anne said...

What a great devotional! I love how the verses are put together. "Mighty to Save" was my devotional theme last month, but it is still on my mind. This was a perfect reminder.

I'm torn between taking a Sunday afternoon nap or having a cup of coffee....your "Latte" blog name is inspiring me to go for the juice :)

Erin said...

Hmmm Coffee!

Thanks for the verse and the quick coffee visit.