Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gratitude Friday list...

1. As much as I'm tired of it, the beauty of the snow! The sun was out for about 20 minutes today and the snow glistened with all of the crystally flakes.

2. The animals that surround me! "Dogpiling" on the couch has a whole new meaning when there's four dogs on the couch with me....I definitely stay warmer with them!

3. The wonderful extended family I have -- my aunts, uncles and cousins are the greatest! (We don't get to experience Zimmer family get together this year due to the snow storm and pass condtions. I will miss seeing everyone!)

4. Friends who stop by just because! I was blessed with de-icer this week~ how fun to turn on the tea kettle when friends stop by.

5. A full cupboard and pantry of food, a refrigerat0r/freezer full of food & being able to share with our neighbors in need.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love your Gratitude Friday lists. They are always so uplifting. And they always remind me how important it is to be grateful for even the littlest things in life. Because it's all important.

Oh.... I've got an award for you over on my blog!