sunset from Five Mile Prairie in Spokane tonight!
I'll start the morning out with a few things I'm thankful for and probably add to it after I get home from teaching this afternoon!
1. big cup of hot coffee and my husband who makes it for me every morning! (it's cold in the house this morning!)
2. a furnace that works. Our oil company takes GREAT care of it for us!! Thanks, Banner Fuel.
3. continual guest teaching jobs for the past three weeks!
4. my blogging friends that I've met just since I've started my own blog!
5. my church, Life Center North! They had a wonderful Volunteer Appreciation Night for everyone who serves at the church. Thanks for the laughs, LCN staff. Everything was perfect!! I love my church~