Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today's Small Things Challenge

My friend Rachel has her blog Home Sanctuary that is a wonderful reminder to all of us to keep tabs on the little things of our lives so they don't get outta control!! She gives us daily challenges to keep our homes (and other aspects of our lives!) tidy and today the challenge included getting the coffee table under control.

Here's my coffee table at the moment:


I L-O-V-E tulips and daffodils so they're all over my house. I am just starting to get them in my yard so right now I'm purchasing them from my local grocery story. This arrangement on my coffee table isn't the most elegant but I'm loving the beauty of the pink and white together. Who knows? Perhaps I'll take the tulips out of the vase and re-arrange to make the colors be spread out a little bit more evenly.

Speaking of loving tulips and daffodils, stay tuned for a special coffee time on Friday! You'll never believe how my love of tulips and daffodils has connected me with a longtime friend from 32 years ago. AMAZING and DELIGHTFUL story ahead~ join me for coffee tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Oh! Beautiful!

We don't have coffee tables, so I can't get one under control. I DO have about 6 bookshelves, and that's worth a stab!

Tulips are my husband's favorite flower, so they are sweet to me, too.

It's snowing here, again. I think we won't see tulips until June...

Rachel Anne said...

Those are gorgeous...so fresh and pretty! I haven't had tulips for awhile...I'm always missing the boat when it comes to remembering to plant the bulbs. Nice coffee table! :)

I can't wait to hear your story tomorrow!