Here's my list --
1. meeting a Spokane Company Girl for coffee and yummy banana bread! We talked and shared for a few hours. What a treat!!! And we both agree, we can't wait til there's a Company Girl get together -- we are SO there! Thanks, Melissa!!
Company Girls!2. a daytime trip with David to warm & sunny Ellensburg and Yakima. It also included lunch with Jen at Olive Garden.
3. two very long walks with the Beagle Boys at Spokane's Riverside State Park and Ellensburg's Riverfront Park. The snifferdoodle noses were working overtime at both of these places.
Ubu sitting so nicely!
4. an amazing lunch with Lisa V. at Riverpark Square today. Salad, fries and Pink Martinis -- "pink-tini!" It was a delightful afternoon of shopping at Godiva Chocolates, Nordstrom coffee bar and the cosmetic counter, lots of window shopping, laughter and great conversation. I need more days like this!
Pink-tinis in support of the Susan Komen Foundation!5. Spring break and no responsibility of kiddos! It was time to rest and re-charge. Armed with my laptop, cell phone and good books, I was the Princess in bed for most of the weekend. 10 hours of sleep almost every day. It's just what I needed!
6. the sunshine when it came out. We had snow here a few times (did I mention that it was supposed to be SPRING BREAK?!) and when the sun came out, I was cheering big time.
Mr. York getting the car ready for us on Thursday morning!
7. I had two dr appts today and am thankful for having such caring drs! I'm headed on Sunday to participate in the MS Walk with the staff of the MS Center at Holy Family. I love these ladies!!