It's quick coffee time today as I'm teaching 3rd grade and having a dorky hair moment right before I head out the door! Today's coffee is Starbuck's Pike Place Roast....absolutely wonderful. Grab a cup and enjoy. If I have to leave before you're done, just put the cup in the sink, say goodbye to the Beagle Boys and shut the door as you leave! :)
Here's my list for the week. What's on your gratitude list?
1. Zyrtec! I am troubled by tree pollen and for the next three weeks, Zyrtec is my best friend. I haven't been sick since last September and I'm grumpy about having a stuffy nose & sore throat today. However, Zyrtec really helps with the problem and makes life bearable. (maybe more for others around me!)
2. beautiful sunshine! After the snow this week, it is wonderful to have the sun back with its warmth. It was funny to see my daffodils peeking through the snow on Tuesday.
3. Third graders who keep me on my toes! Do I know ANYTHING about surface tension? Nope. I came home last night and did research on surface tension with plain water, salty water and soapy water. I think I might be smarter than a third grader today!
4. The ability to race this Sunday and raise money to help find a cure for breast cancer. I have a 5K race that I'm going to try to get a personal best in! Tonight is the packet pickup and the small expo with it. Always fun to browse because there's so many things pertaining just to us girls and be pampered, too.
5. Bible Study Fellowship. We're studying about Moses. It really makes me think! Plus, if I don't do my homework, I don't get to talk in class. This past Monday I was quiet for the entire lesson!! (This week I'll be sure to get it all comleted!)
And that's all, folks! Have a wonderful weekend. Be blessed!