Good morning! Coffee's on~ grab a cup and fill it up! I'm teaching 4th grade this morning at Fairchild AFB so I have to leave pretty soon but enjoy your cup of java. Just leave the cup on the counter, say goodbye to the Beagle Boys and be sure to shut the front door when you leave!
Here's my Gratitude list this morning:
1. ice cream, or to be exact, Skinny Cow ice cream! Low calorie yummy stuff that satisfies the want for something cold.
2. going home for the weekend! I'm headed to Hansville after work and I can't wait.
3. the little church that I attended while I was growing up! The Hansville Community Church is turning 100 years. I'm so thankful for it. I have a picture of me receiving my first Bible from Pastor Overmyer. Wow, you should see the pic...short hair, short dress. Probably about 1970 era.
4. Home Sanctuary! I picked up my floor in the bedroom, thanks to Rachel's prompting. My husband will be happy to come home tonight and not have to wander through the maze of piles.
5. the swing in the backyard! Last night I sat out on it with the hose, spraying the grass to water the areas that the sprinkler doesn't get and keeping myself cooled off, too. The Beagle Boys were out with me but they don't appreciate the water at all. They're pretty comical in all of the ways they try to escape the water spraying on them!
6. Summer plans -- working at the Union Gospel Mission Kids' Camp this summer. A free camp for kids that are from lower income families, it's a summer to just love on them and bless the socks off of them. 50 kids each week -- sunshine, the Spokane River, fun, laughter, kids and sharing Jesus! I'm sure that each weekend I come home, I'll be tired but have amazing stories to share of my adventures!
Have a super duper weekend -- a week and a half til school is out in Spokane!