1. On an average, how often do you splurge and buy something for yourself? When I am being frugal, I don't splurge often. However, I am the queen of Starbucks and I will splurge at least once a week on a venti vanilla non fat latte, esp if it's payday Friday.
2. What is the last creative project you began/finished? Creative project would be cleaning my house for two and a half weeks while waiting for a teaching job! Time to start on it again since I have today off. Other projects include rubberstamping cards. I'll work on one today and post the picture.
3. OK, Goldie Locks, do you consider your house too big, too little or juuuust right? Hmm, contentment would be the question here. It's a small house but just right for the two of us. But it's not what I really want.
4. What is your favorite outdoor chore? Pooper scooping is NOT my favorite chore, but sitting on the back steps with the Beagle Boys after the job is done and enjoying the sunshine & the Boys...that's a great reward for doing that nasty chore.
5. If you knew that cigarette smoking was not bad for your health but would be a weight loss tool, would you use it? No Why or why not? Just like marijuana is supposed to help with MS, not using it even if I might feel better. Nasty, nasty, nasty!
6. On a road trip, would you rather drive or ride? If the road trip is with girlfriends, I like to drive. If it's with my hubby, I like to ride. Then I can read and sleep.
7. What do you consider a trivial pursuit? Trying to figure out life! My head and heart are always in an arguement.
8. So ... how long do you watch a movie or read a book before giving up on it? A book will get a couple of chapters. A movie will get turned off if it's at home. If we're at the theatre, we'll watch the whole thing even though we're thinking "let's leave!" Did you know that if you leave in the beginning of the movie because it's not to your liking, you can ask for your money back or get another movie ticket? You can't wait til the end of the movie, though! We've done it a few times with AMC movies.
9. Is there a song that you really love but are embarrassed to admit because it's not cool or it's racy or because it's by Hall and Oates? I can't think of one right off the top of my head. (Ok, I thought...I loved Bob Dylan's song "Lay, Lady, Lay" and Chris De Burgh's song "Lady in Red". Perhaps kinda racy but back when I heard them, I was pretty naive! :)
10. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = extremely) how spontaneous are you? 7 but not a big risk taker, either. My favorite thing to do is to jump in the car and go for a drive, not really knowing where I'm going. It's always full of surprises and usually enlightening, both in sights and my own thoughts.
11. Are you a food and/or beverage snob? yep. Starbucks is always my drink of choice for coffee!! (even though hubby roasts amazing coffee, a Starbucks latte is the best!) I can't forget that I'm totally in love with German Reisling wines, either. Don't give me a glass of red, it's got to be sweet white!
12. Who/What are you trying to control in your life? I am realizing that I try control friends (or keep them at arms' length) which doesn't make for good friendships. How do I stop this cycle?! I could use some constructive criticism in this department.