Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just this thought....

Internal fighting.....between my heart and my head.

I was reading a blog this morning and Carol's story hit me like a brick. Not the actual story (besides tugging major at my heart because of her sweet baby Grace) but the end of the story. She asked some pretty pointed questions that got me thinking. As I read on another friend's blog, "my heart and head are in an arguement, continually!"

She asked : Do you feel all alone? Have you felt like shaking everyone around you and shouting, “Fix it”?

This is the verse Carol shared: "You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed." Joshua 23:14 NIV

I'm struggling in this area, trusting that He's in control. Esp with teaching jobs and in the friendship department these days.

How do YOU know with all your heart and soul that His promises to you have been fulfilled?

To read the rest of Carol's story, go to Internet Cafe Devotions.

No comments: