Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude Friday list...

1. for my friends Violet and Alister living in Scotland. I was able to chat with her a little bit this morning via AIM. David and I had visited them last January at their home. I am always grateful for their friendship and the many cuppas we shared in our time together.

2. for continued teaching jobs. I've had a full week of teaching!

3. for Dieter. I took him to school this morning and shared him with my teaching friends. He wiggled his way into their hearts! It was great to watch them just melt.

4. for drs' wisdom. I have a mammogram/ultrasound tomorrow morning to see if the lump inside of me is growing. Please be praying....I would like to get a biopsy done asap and be done with it.

5. for a warm cup of coffee. My cup is full this morning and I'm enjoying it as I'm typing up my gratitude list. Yesterday it was very rainy and foggy -- I just wanted to grab a cup and sit by a fireplace with a friend. It didn't happen, but I can enjoy the cup now while it's still raining and I'll meet up with another friend for lunch before I teach Kindergarten.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!

No comments: