Monday, September 22, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Good morning! I have the picture of The Simple Woman's Daybook on here. However, I can't figure out the technology this morning to make the picture link work in my blog but I wanted to give Peggy the credit for this wonderful journaling idea. http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

I'll get it figured out....and, of course, if you have ideas on how to make it work, let me know!! Thanks.


For Today

Outside my window...a crisp looking morning in the beautiful Pacific NW. Fall is definitely in the air.

I am thinking..."I am not working today. I can relax!" "No, I can't...I have things to do!"

From the learning rooms...No longer a mom of school age kids, I am dedicated to being a lifelong learner! I am putting together my teaching things just in case I get my own classroom in one of the elementary schools.
I am thankful for...Greenbluff, a wonderful farming community north of us and provides the freshest produce.
From the kitchen...tonight's meal is corn on the cob and grilled chicken (marinated in Italian dressing all day) I'm also baking zucchini chocolate chip muffins.
I am wearing...warm sweats for cleaning and relaxing.

I am creating...this blog entry and cards for my friends, using my new Martha Stewart stamps and punches.
I am reading..."Divine Mentors" by Wayne Cordero.

I am hearing... my friend Lisa laugh as I talk with her on the phone!
Around the house...many things to be put away, in an organized fashion.
One of my favorite things...Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...having tea with my friend Charlotte, teaching the rest of the week, starting a ladies' Bible Study on Tuesday evening at church (the book of Ephesians!), headed to my daughter's house on Saturday to play with the beagle puppies.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

five of the cutest puppies enjoying their lunch! I love how their feet stick out behind them, with their tipped tails waggin'.

2 comments:

Aisling said...

If you go into the html for the post and look where the image is, you'll see it's web address is listed twice, once as the pace it links to and once for the image itself. if after href, and inside the " " marks you put the web address you want to link to, instead of the one that is there, that should do it.

Lisa Skier said...

Love the pups!