Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friday Fave Five...

I was reading different blogs today and found some that I loved! I added a link to "Friday's Fave Five" because I love Susanne's simplicity and fun loving attitude. Here's what she says on her blog about her Fave Five event: "Hello and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. A place to think back over your week and just post 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, etc., etc. Just make your own post, be as detailed as you like, linking to Living to Tell the Story and then add yourself to the Mr. Linky. Thanks for joining in. Hopefully we'll all have some smiles, meet some new people, find out interesting things about ourselves, focus on thankfulness and the good things in our lives, and in general have lots of fun!"

I really enjoyed reading the other gals' posts, smiling about the beauty they've seen throughout their week and I can't wait to get to know them better! Thanks, Susanne, for your link! (You can follow it yourself on the sidebar at the bottom.)

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Kerri: It's so nice to "meet" you! Thanks for the link and hopefully you can join in next week. Like you, I'm finding everyone's posts lot of fun!