Friday, November 27, 2009

Gratitude Friday

Hi, everyone! I almost forgot what day it is. Grab a big mug and you can either have peppermint hot chocolate or Starbucks Christmas Blend. Here's the list, which is going to be quick because we have friends coming to visit in a half hour.

1. Jen (my daughter) and Brad! Their wedding date is May 30, 2010.
2. Ian's talent in photography! Ian took Jen and Brad's engagement picture today (not the one on this page) and they turned out fabulous.
3. Thanksgiving Dinner! Wow, it was a lot of food and delicious. I need to learn how to make stuffing, though! Sad, I know, but I just can't get the hang of making it and then stuffin' the bird. But I loved the pumpkin pie and cranberry topped cheesecake, plus leftovers today.
4. a day to stay home! I didn't go anywhere today except to the bakery. No shopping for me. It was really nice to be in my bed at 4 AM rather than being out with the crowds.
5. friends and family! What would I do without you, through good times and bad? Thanks for hanging around and loving me.

What are you thankful for today? Happy rest of your holiday weekend! Be sure to visit Home Sanctuary for more Company Girl Coffee fun.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm thankful that I got to spend time with my children during the Thanksgiving holiday.

My daughter is getting married on May 29, 2010! It's exciting isn't it.

Blessings,

Cindy