1. Five and six year olds! Great morning of teaching with them.
2. Hawaiian pizza! That's what's for dinner after a stressful afternoon (I taught a different grade level in the afternoon.)
3. Four days of work. With David being unemployed, every penny earned counts.
4. Leftover Halloween candy. I've been enjoying the samplers of Butterfingers and Snickers; items I can't take to school to share because of the peanuts.
5. An inexpensive brake repair job on David's car. What might have cost $500 was only $200. It was a faulty valve, not the actual brakes.
Ok, grab a cup of coffee and some pumpkin chocolate muffins. Take a minute to sit down and visit with me. I've missed you! What have you been up to these days?