1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie. The absolute best way is to be with a great group of girlfriends, laughing and munching on popcorn. Of course, it's got to be a chick flick, too!
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be? I do think about my own funeral. No sad music!
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I am both, but unfortunately I'm a giver that sometimes expects something to be given back in return. I'm learning about this!
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear? It depends on the vacation. Often we play it by ear, but I love activities being planned. Esp. if it's a romantic getaway. Just something about everything being taken care of for me. Although, I love getting out the travel books and looking to see where we can go and what we can do. Money plays a big factor, too.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly? The microwave. Gross crusty stuff that seems to just appear on the top inside of the microwave or on the door.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I have had MS for 8 years and am very ready for a cure for this disease!
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly? Fresh white bread, yummy fruit jam and it's got to be cut at least in half. I had a third grade teacher who forces us to have our sandwiches cut. I don't eat a sandwich now unless it's been cut! Silly, huh?
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous? I pick at my fingernails when I am nervous. I could also take a long time to come up with a word I want to say. Not sure sometimes if it's nervousness or just a brain malfunction. It drives me nuts!
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of toothbrushing and jammies? just the basics
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog? Wow, were you reading my blog this week? I made the worst blunder ever this week on my blog and I can tell you that humble pie and crow do not taste good at all. I will stick to keeping comments about others to myself, not on my blog!
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree? I have been told I look like my principal. The kids often get us mixed up, more that I look like her, though, not the other way around. No other famous person or celebrity, though.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated? I would dedicate the song "Legacy" by Nicole Nordman, but I'm not sure who the dedication would include. It's more of a random song to get people to think about how they live right now! "How will they remember me: did I choose to love, did I point to Jesus? What type of legacy did I leave?"
For Random Dozen, head over to 2nd cup of Coffee's website! Thanks, Linda.