Good morning! I'm sitting here with an empty cup of coffee and time to fill it up again. Join me in another cup of coffee, freshly roasted by Mr. York!
Gratitude Friday includes:
1. a wonderful weekend in Walla Walla, WA with Mr. York for our 25th wedding anniversary getaway
2. Five full days of guest teaching this week (YAHOO!)
3. finding a local bakery that makes the best chocolate filled croissants, almost like the ones we got in Bitburg, Germany
4. my friend Robin is home from Alaska for the weekend and we'll have coffee together tomorrow morning
5. being able to help out a neighbor and another friend with furniture and household items that I was blessed to have in my possession but didn't really need. Amazing the amount of stuff I have. It's just STUFF!
What's on your gratitude list today? I have missed hearing from you!