Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mid week check in

I'm halfway through my 7th week of teaching! Boy, is it always a learning experience for me. I was subbed out today for a grade level assessment think tank meeting. I am definitely ready to apply what I learned to my teaching and making it intentional to benefit my students. Seeing reading and math scores made me really sit up and notice where the kids are in their learning. The kids say that I already push them to succeed....they're going to see a little bit more of it, but they will show their excellence in learning as we go through this together.
Here's a picture I just found of the Beagle Boys and me. My half sister Mattie took it last spring. Enjoy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so wonderful for you and your students. And great pic!!

Cindy said...

The students that you teach are very fortunate to have you as a teacher.

Love the picture of the beagle boys.