Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10 on 10

Apple festival at GreenBluff! A very pretty and windy fall day on Green Bluff. I went up for some quiet time and just enjoyed the beauty of the day.

An old barn on the side of the road


Crisp red apples ready for picking!


A bin full of little pumpkins!


Fresh from the fryer -- pumpkin donuts. Yummy!



Of course, Christmas trees grow on Green Bluff, too.



A garden angel at my favorite farm place.




Happy Harvest Time!

Lots of different types of squash

Fresh cider from Hansen's is the best!



A sweet scene on the way out to the orchard



One of the farm animals!





Pumpkins ready to be chosen to go home.

I loved this grouping of country items!






North, south, east and west. This weather vane was going around pretty fast with the wind blowing!

1 comment:

benjyjen said...

Nice 10 on 10! What a great day you had! I need to get up there. I love the pics you took - you have a good eye for photo's! thanks for sharing!