Hi, everyone! Since the last posting, much has happened. I'm going to just do bullet statements to make it short and sweet & then I'll fill in details later.
- Jen's bridal shower was wonderful.
- The wedding on May 30!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. (The official date on the marriage license is December 17, 2009 -- they did their wedding European style. They met with the Justice of the Peace in December and had the wedding celebration with family and friends on May 30, 2010.)
- I finished teaching on June 17th with my subbing for Mead, Medical Lake and Spokane School Districts. It was a great year of experience for me and I eagerly await news to know if I've been selected for any of the jobs I've applied for in Spokane.
- No job for this summer so I am off playing. I leave on the 1st for Mesa, AZ to spend time with my longtime girlfriend Wendy. Then on the 8th, I fly to Ft. Lauderdale to spend time with my cousin Gigi. I know...it's going to be H-O-T but I plan on keeping cool the entire time or be in the water. I can't wait to fly out of Spokane and get away for a few weeks.
- Lots of other little things happening this summer so I'll be back and forth out of the house in Spokane until mid August.
- Jennifer and I have spent this past week thrift store and yard sale shopping. Baby Bellamy is due November 19th and I'm sooooooooooo excited about being a grandma. I can't help looking at all of the cute baby items that are for sale. Jen and Brad hopefully get to find out the sex of the baby on July 1st. I get to be there for that special moment, too! (ohh, the fun danger of knowing if it's a girl or a boy....more shopping potential for me!)
- And that's it from the peanut gallery for tonight. Stay tuned for more details and pictures.