Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just this thought....


Today is the first day of school for Spokane Public Schools. I didn't have a teaching job today so I volunteered in the office (my old job, actually!) and in the workroom to help teachers get things accomplished before the first bell rang! I LOVE public schools just because of this verse.....I love letting my light shine to the kids and staff! Looking forward to the school year, not just with Spokane School classrooms, but anywhere where I get to be with kids and teaching! Let my lifesong sing to you~

1 comment:

Ms. G said...

I wish I had someone like you that was kind enough to help me out. I spent my entire weekend trying to prepare for next week. I am not sure why, but high school teachers don't have a parent assistance like so many elementary school teachers do.